Radioactive!: How Irène Curie & Lise Meitner Revolutionized Science and Changed the World
Passenger on the Pearl: The True Story of Emily Edmonson’s Flight from Slavery
- Download the educator’s guide
- Read some author insights
- Download a family tree
- See some of Emily Edmonson’s famous friends
Sylvia & Aki
- Download the curriculum guide
- Download Mendez v. Westminster: A Civil Rights Curriculum for Primary and Secondary School Teachers.
- Watch Mendez v. Westminster: Desegregating California’s Schools, a Resource for Grades 3-12.
Other websites of interest: